Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October 9th 2012.

Man I have not been on here in such a long time. I find my self missing writing how my days been and putting all my thoughts down. It's funny how I started this blog as a school assignment 2 semesters ago and I actually enjoyed it. So let me catch you guys up. I'm in my 3rd semester of college and am currently retaking Anatomy Physiology, swimming and history. I'm taking a light load because I had such a hard time in A&P last time and for a nursing degree you have to do really good in it. So far I'm doing fantastic I actually made an A on my first two test. It's amazing how good you can do when you actually study and try. I met a lot of cool people this semester and have some great study groups going on so that helps a lot. What else... Oh yeah boyfriend :) we are doing great still have a fun strong relationship. We have been dating for 2 years now. He actually applied to become a police officer for San Antonio Texas that's super exciting for me so cross your fingers. My family life has gotten a lot better I remember I use to vent on here a lot but our relationship is actually improved by a long shot. They give me more freedom and aren't so protective over everything I do. I think that's about it I know I'm pretty boring. Have a great day! I'm glad to be back :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm finally writing on here again too, after taking a really long break from it! its good to read your posts again : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you too girl, your like the first blog I went to go look up again :)

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy to hear your input :)