Thursday, October 18, 2012

Time for the weekend :)

This week has flown by thank goodness. I have a huge lecture exam in anatomy and physiology Monday so I have been spending a lot of extra time studying at school. I'm kind of nervous but after today's study session I feel more confident about it. I really lucked out this semester to have a study partner as devoted as I am. I'm looking forward to this weekend because my favorite aunt is coming down to visit me. We always have a blast together she's the crazy aunt that you don't tell a lot of people about but adore! Hopefully we can do a lot of fun things. I would love to go to a pumpkin patch and finally do something fall related. That's all I got for now hope you guys enjoy your weekend :)

This is a picture of my study group learning muscles off of George!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy to hear your input :)