Sunday, October 14, 2012

Skeet Shooting!

My boyfriend just got a new house so I have been helping him move all weekend. Let me just say moving is not fun at all. We had to make so many trips I didn't realize how much stuff he actually owned. I've mentioned this before but Brian is a huge gun collector so he has this huge 1000 pound safe. Watching three guys trying to move that thing was hilarious.
 Moving has been pretty stressful for us so we decided to take a break Saturday morning and go to the range. I like shooting pistols they are alright but I went skeet shooting not to long ago and I am hooked. Since I enjoyed it so much Brian bought me a brand new 20 gauge Browning shotgun. I love it so much! This was the first time I shot it and we are just meant to be together :)


Saturday night we met up with some friends of ours to eat Chinese food and play "The Settlers of Catan" which is the best game ever if you haven't played it you don't know what your missing. It's a very strategic game and neither me or Brian have ever won. Well Brian won and it was awesome. It was the perfect ending of a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy to hear your input :)