Monday, December 5, 2011

Casting crowns

Friday we went to go see Casting Crowns in concert. It was me, my parents and my dad even bought a ticket for Brian. We had a great time . It was The Afters, Sanctus Real , some girl I've never heard of and then Casting Crowns.  The put on a great performance. Theres just something about being in a room full of people that all believe the same thing you do. There were four men well young men in front of us and they were goofy but when it came down to it they had their hands in the air just worshiping. Seeing a lot of people do that always brings joy to my heart. There were people there from every age group. Young children to older people that were using walkers. All there for one purpose. To praise and to worship. Every one of the bands were really good I really enjoyed Sanctus real. The evening was great I love just lifting my hands and telling Him this is my time with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy to hear your input :)