Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Stroll

The weather was murky, and was suppose to be pouring rain but we decided to give it a shot anyways. We went Saturday night to the Christmas stroll in salado. There wasn't a lot of people there I think mainly because of the weather. It was still fun. We did lots of walking and went to a lot of the little stores. I didn't get my hot chocolate because I was actually hot. Every 1/2 a mile there was a band playing Christmas songs and there was tons of places to buy yummy foods.We got kettle corn and I think the even put some cinnamon in it. We all enjoyed ourselves, I loved seeing all the Christmas lights up. After that we all came home and me and Brian made gingerbread men. It was fun to decorate them. I mad some of us lol:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy to hear your input :)