Monday, December 5, 2011

You have to love the holidays.

I love this time of year. Holiday after holiday seeing family you haven't seen for the other half of the year. The weather change and having to bundle up :) drinking hot drinks, baked goods, presents, love, happiness and new beginnings. As stressful and hectic as the holidays can get, it's the busiest time of year you never run out of things to do. I love that. I've mentioned before the little cute town in Salado. This weekend is the Christmas stroll. And if the weather permits I am so going! It's just a little stroll with vendors and all the Christmas lights are up. They have the horse and carriage going up and down the road and there are carolers. I'm excited to go with Brian just because it's kind of romantic. This event is what really sets me off into the Christmas spirit. The weather being chilly and drinking hot chocolate . It's a lot of fun and I just can not wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy to hear your input :)