Tuesday, January 3, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

New years weekend I went up to Fort Worth Texas to visit Brians family. I had a great time. Saturday we went to a gun show that was HUGE. Then that night we went downtown to a club called Neon Moon.Now I like going to clubs but this club was wild. I mean there was just this one girl who I swear got there drunk with a group of guys and she was on the dance floor constantly. The thing was when I saw her dancing with the guys I felt like I was watching her have sex! So dirty like get some class. Other than that it was cool we stayed until midnight then all these balloons fell over the dance floor full of money. It was fun. It was crazy because my new years resolution was to lose weight...well at 12:45 I made Brian pull over to get me an ice cream cone from McDonald's. That lasted long.


I'm excited for 2012, It's going to be great!




1 comment:

I always enjoy to hear your input :)