Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas; I know its late but who isn't busy :)

Me and Brian celebrated Christmas the Thursday before because me and my parents were going down to San Antonio to celebrate Christmas with family.
Let me just say it was amazing!
This is what our presents looked like under the tree well... Around it.

We also cooked a complete Christmas meal :) we both have never cooked a turkey before but I can honestly say it was the best turkey I have ever had in my life. Just cutting into it the juices would just pour out. It was great we did all of the sides and everything.




Present time!
He got me the sweetest card that said how much he loved me and he is glad we are a team. Then he gave me two boxes. One little like a jewelry box and one huge box. Of course I went for the small box ;) All the small box had in it was kisses and a note that said I knew you would go for the small box first and that's why I love you. It was cute, now the big box I unwrapped it and I got all excited trying to think what he could possibly have gotten me that big and it was another box! I did this for a good 8 times. Well it was worth the wait because this is what I got.

A GORGEOUS Promise Ring

I love it so much, it is just such a beautiful ring :)
San Antonio was weird. My chihuahua jumped from our chair to the sofa and missed, she landed really bad. The vet said she scrapped off all of the cartilage in her knee cap and might need surgery. Its really sad to see her walking around on 3 legs. Here's a picture of her.

Traveling with her was really hard, because we all knew she was in pain. First we went to my grandpas house and it was fun nice to see everyone. There was a lot of arguments though like a lot of people were trying to pick fights which was weird.I loved seeing my grandpa though. I don't know if you have seen the dragon software its advertised on TV. Well that's what I got my grandpa for Christmas. Hes writing his life out and I thought that would help a lot. He showed me a binder full of stuff he has already worked on and man its amazing how much this 90 year old man can remember. Peoples names dates everything. I want to help him out as much as I can just because it is very important to me that I know his life.

After that we went to my moms moms house it was a lot of fun. We planned on staying until the day after Christmas but it was just hard because you can tell Daisey was in pain. We ended up leaving Christmas day and still had a great day. I got lots of goodies and finally was able to give my dad the Ipad 2 I had stashed under my bed for him. I got a new sexy red coach purse and wallet, a kindle, garmin, and pjs :)

It was great to see everyone and it was nice to be home for the holiday.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas! I hope your little dog gets better too.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy to hear your input :)