Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Range

I'm into guns.
That's it I confessed Brian has now truly rubbed off on me. My boyfriend has over 21 guns and has one on him at ALL times. When we first started dating it freaked me out I wasn't use to it but now if I'm no sure about our surrounding like walking through a parking lot, I'll whisper in his ear "are you packin?" lol. Now I feel safe knowing if someone tried to come up and harm me I'd be completely safe.
Now that I'm okay I wanted to learn haw to shoot them. We have guns in the house but you know what? If someone ever robbed us I wouldn't know have to use it.
The first time I went to the range I went with my dad. I loved it and I was goooood. So good I shocked my dad my first shot was in the middle of the targets throat and that's what I was aiming for.Guess I'm  natural lol kind of scary.
I missed once.

I enjoyed shooting so much I went the next day with Brian. Now that was fun it was cool being able to impress him. I want my own gun now. I know I want a 9mm but a smaller built. Here are some pictures from the time I went with Brian.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I've never been to a gun range. I hear its a great stress reliever. I got to give it a try. Geez 21 guns...scared of your man lol!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy to hear your input :)