Sunday, January 15, 2012

Wild Country

Last night me my boyfriend and two of our friends all went out to a country club last night. It was a lot of fun!I've been to this club several times and every time me and Brian invite people, it never works out. So this time we actual had our friends follow through and it was worth it!



Another thing is Brian actually danced!!! That's a big shocker because he never really does but last night he practically danced with me the whole night. All the romantic country songs that I love so much we got to slow dance to I had so much fun :)
He was just the sweetest thing ever. When we weren't on the dance floor he would just hold me and kiss the back of my head or my temple and forehead.He acted like he was really proud to be my boyfriend you know all lovey. GREAT night. Our friends Brianna and Demarcus had to leave a little early because the strobe lights came on and Demarcus gets seizures.
This night was so much fun it was nice to hang out with another couple.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a good time! He should be proud of you, you are beautiful! Any guy would be lucky to have you by his side!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy to hear your input :)