Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Baby Fever!


I really want to have a child already. I want to experience being a mother. The whole pregnancy going to sleep hugging my tummy. I work at the nursery at my church and I babysit, but its still not enough. Im ready to be married and have a great career already. Im to young though. Im in my first year of college not even halfway through yet. I love my boyfriend and he's ready to get married , we already picked out my ring. I guess I'm acting like a little girl fantasizing about my huge dream wedding. Yes i really want to be a nurse but above that I really want to be a mother. I love my job working with the infants watching them learn and develope and even just when they like something and their little faces light up with a huge smile. I've always been very maternal.Now that i found the love of my life Im just ready :) Everything will happen at perfect timing. I can just look forward to my future and what ever God has planned out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy to hear your input :)