Monday, September 26, 2011

Last weekend

I just feel like writing now and i cant sleep so let me tell you about this weekend i just finished up. On friday i got up early and worked on homework and all of that good stuff.Then Brian texted me to get some sushi but he was waiting for his gun safe to show up. I love having a boyfriend thats always packing i just feel so safe. So i had some time to kill. I went to the christian bookstore because i wanted to pick up some stuff for my mama.Then i went back to Jaded Dragon the place were i got my tragus done to ask what size my piercing was. I go there and man i dont fit in at all. My piercer wasnt there and the guy i talked to had piercings everywher eand i couldnt see one inch of bare skin.He turned out to be really nice though. That morning i had popped a keloid that was forming around the hole and like a dumby i put peroxide on in. The guy was like "stick out your hand" i did and he slapped it and said bad lol i was like okkkk but he gave me some really good tips that maybe the stuff ive been using to clean it could be the actual problem. Then i went to the mall to look at new labrets to put in my tragus because its almost completely healed. Man They arent cheap at all. After that i went to Chopsticks i freakin love that place so much im like addicted to sushi now. i realize i want it all of the time. Lets see Saturday i did nothing but schoolwork till about 3:00 then me and Brian went to the Georgetown Park to feed ducks. It was a lot of fun but ducks kinda scare me. I still really enjoyed myself we took a long walk in the park and raced back to the truck. Sunday i did nothing but church then voluteered at the church and then i got to go to outback and yes it was delicious <3 It was my first time going there and i really enjoyed it. That was pretty much my whole weekened nothing to exciting but it was just simple how i like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy to hear your input :)