Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday, September 27th

Today was an over all good day. I started off  this morning  by going to my 10:30 psychology class. It started out pretty boring but once Mrs. Jones starts talking about stuff that people can argue about and dicuss the class gets a whole lot better. Right now we are learning about infancy and it is some pretty interesting things. One thing i found very verry interesting is critical windows. For instance (this is horrible) but if you take a baby kitten and blind fold it for the first three weeks of the kittens life. It will be blind for the rest of its life. Horrible huh but thats because the critical window for sight was never developed. The kittens eyes work and the brain but when the retina was suppose to develope and have relation to the brain it never did. You could do the same thing to a human baby thats why its so important for babies to learn language when they are young if not that area of their brain will never develope. I dont know i found all of that stuff a little interesting. After that class I went to have lunch with Brian. Which was very thoughful of him. We went toMcdonalds and it was packed! you could tell the highschool down the street was on its lunch break. We had a nice lunch i learned i wont being seeing him at all this weekend which kind of hurt my feelings. I told  him I was gong to San Antonio with my family to sell some jewelry but i didnt say I was going to spend the night. I think hes just using me being gone as an excuse to go hunting. Oh well looks like P will be spending the whole weekend down there. After lunch I went to english class which I always enjoy then home. Instead of just watching lifetime and taking a nap like I always do when i get home, I decided to work out. I got my sports bra out and my workout shorts and even one of those things you wrap around your stomache to re shape it. You can say i went all out. Then I did some Zumba, I dont know if im just that out of shape but man that was a great 20 minute workout. The rest of my night was just pretty much full of relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy to hear your input :)