Monday, September 26, 2011

New to this!

So I am going to be a blogger ! I just decided this about 5 minutes ago :)
I dont know what i'll be writing about but hey i dont really care.  Ive always wanted to do something like this but now i get to use my english teacher as a good excuse.  I really wish i could see other peoples profiles without having their url i think that would be so much fun reading about other peoples lives. I guess i got this whole idea off of an episode of House lol the patient was an intense blogger and had friends all over the world just because she was a serious blogger. Maybe eventually that will be me but for starters. Let me tell you about my day it SUCKED. Well not really but there was nothing exciting about it. I found out i completely bombed my biology test for the lab i got a 64 and lecture i got a 59... ughh i dont know what to do but i know whatever im doing now just plain isnt working. So i did my classes this morning which feels like they lasted the whole day probably because its so damn cold in the classes. I got home had some goood ol steak then slept. Not your average nap either i passed out in full out lala land . The phone rang i looked up then for a slight second closed my eyes again then bam there goes another two hours of great sleeeep. I woke up helped my mom with making some jewelry then my dad came home. We went to get some oriental cafe and it was so good.  Watched some sherlock holmes then finished some homework i had been working on. One thing that was great today was it rained im not sure for how long but man any bit was great. This drought we have been in has been horrible. It reall wasnt perfect timing though i was trying to finish my english paper and the electricity kept going out. Oh well Worrrrth It :) That was my day now im just in bed watching lottery ticket its hillarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy to hear your input :)