Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Evening.

One part of this I wrote before and the secound part I wrote after :)

So I'm excited for a nice date that Ive been looking forward to all day. He decided instead of nice dinner he's taking me to a two hour movie about BASEBALL. Should I shoot myself now or later? Ugh i guess I'm gonna have to make the best out of this. You better believe I'm gonna order some ten dollar noachos and an extra large drink. I'm so hungry.

You could tell i was venting huh lol

Well what realllllllly happened. He came to pick me up and we both talked about how starving we were. I think he could tell I didnt want to go see a movie and his heart wasnt set on it so we decided to just go get something to eat YAY :) Lucky me. We ended up going to Razoos and it was horrible. The only thing that I enjoyed was the fried pickles and hush puppies, but hey thats better then going to watch a baseball movie. Then we went to bed bath and beyond and I swear we were in that place forever its so massive. After that we went to kirklands but the further we walked through the store the poorer we felt. That store is so exspensive after that we went to target and found those amazing suckers that only come out on the market during halloween season! The ones that are covered in caramel and on the inside has green apple. They are so good . One thing that I love about our relationship is that we can being doing something completely boring or simple, and just be having a great time. There is just a never dull moment with us and i love it. You can tell my night went from eh to great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy to hear your input :)