Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday September 29th

Today just started out great because I got to sleep in for once! Instead of my class starting at 10:30 it started at 11:30. Which was awesome. Instead of my normal pysychology life span and developmental class we started a project. This project is really weird so Im not going to explain it but basically today i had to go to a child development center and basically just observed the children. I really enjoyed it was fun to see how they interact with eachother. I had a paper I had to fill out while I was there and it really made me think outside the box on everything the children did. The little boy I was watching was so cute and man did he have an attitude but it was only after he tripped and got hurt. It was interesting when you have to break down everything the child does. Like problem solving do kids really problem solve? Well the boy i was watching when he went out to the play gound he just stopped and looked around and you could just tell what was going through his head.What am I going to play with first, and to a child thats a big problem. Maybe its just me but I didnt know children had that much drama in their lives :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy to hear your input :)