Friday, September 30, 2011

My entireeee day :)

Today I woke up extra early 10:00. Yes it did feel good lol. I cleaned my room and the entire house. It was pretty sad that my room took about 3 hours and the rest of the house too like 20 minutes, and yes they turned out really clean. I hate cleaning but hey now I dont have to do hop scotch to get to the other side of my room. Plus I love the feeling of walking into a clean spotless room so in the end it was worth it. After that I decided since I was already hot and sweaty I might as well work out. So I did some zumba for a bit and I actually finished the entire segmant without completely feeling like dying afterwards. I know what your thinking lightweight but I am really out of shape. Not like super bad but ever since i changed my birthcontroll I look like im at least 3-4 months pregnant no lie. So i'm trying to get rid of it. Then I was suppose to start a project for my nursing class but there was a movie on the lifetime channel and it just sucked me in. I watched that for a good 2 hours and then worked on my project and I learned I really am not a good hispanic. The project is about heritage and all of that good stuff yeah noone would ever know im full mexican unless I told them. I finally got out of the house to go get dinner with my family. We went to five guys it was really good then to heb. Tomorrow we are going to San Antonio to sell jewelry and i'm not really looking forward to it. I love going to San Antonio just not with my parents, because that means my dog is going and I love her and all but she is not a good traveler. She cries the whole time and by the time we get anywhere we feel like killing eachother.Who knew this little chihiuahua could wreck a family. So wish me luck on that. I'm excited to see everyone i'm gonna see my aunt Esther and uncle Keith then my aunt and uncle Ray and Noehmi . Esther and Keith are awesome people just so down to earth Ray and Noehmi on the other hand are completely the opposite they are the type of people that if you piss them off they wont talk to you fo about a good 2 years. I hope it goes great though just because I havent seen any family for a long time. This should be nice. I'll let you know how it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy to hear your input :)