Monday, October 3, 2011

This weeeeekend.

I'm late I know but I've been busy. This weekend started out a disaster but ender good I guess. Before we even left to S.A i came downstairs with my bag all ready to go and my mom turns to look at my dad and says are you gonna let her wear that? Like rude if you ever met my mom you'd understand. I was like you know i'm in the room right? I mean its not like it was skin tight and my breast were hanging out it was a bigger flowy shirt and i had an undershirt on to cover the girls up. It gets better I go to my moms bathroom to use some perfume and she says " Whats wrong with your hair" again rudely mann that was just not my morning at all. We get on the road and we start regretting going like always and its the chihuahuas fault of course. Once we got to esthers things got better. I missed them so much! My uncle Keith is like my secound dad. We all went to sonic before we went to the fair because we had daisey with us. The fair I'm talking about is actually a churchs fall festival. This year compared to last year wasnt busy at all.It was just really fun to get everyone together. My cousin raymond ended up coming with his girlfriend and that was really cool I barely see them. I love how she goes everywhere with him I really wish me and Brian could be like that my dads so weird though its safer for him to keep space. Especially if i want a boyfriend still lol. I had a great time after all. It never got awkward the weather was perfect and we all had a lot of fun. Here's some pictures i took my mom made all the jewelry and my aunts the quilter.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy to hear your input :)