Saturday, October 29, 2011

Today was my grandpa's 89th birthday! woohooo



We went down to San Antonio to visit my grandpa for his birthday. It was such a great day. There are not enough occasions in the year to get the whole family together so today was really nice. This man isn't even my blood grandpa, but out of all of my grandfathers he treats me the best. We have a really close relationship , he's such a great man. He served in World War II and thats a dying breed. Don't laugh at me but for his birthday I got him a card and cucumbers... haha it was more of a gag gift but he loved it. When we first moved back to Texas and my grandpa came up to our house he brought me a gift. He brought me cucumbers lol. We washed them and ate them right then and there. I was probably 7 at the time and I loved vegetables probably more than most kids at the time but I thought it was funny to do the same for him. I really enjoyed today I wish I could spend more time with him its just hard especially now with college. He's one of those people that your blessed to just have him in your life <3

1 comment:

I always enjoy to hear your input :)