Friday, October 21, 2011

Road trip!

I'm just so cranky! I was so excited for this weekend and I still am but this drive is taking forever. We really did leave at the worst time because we are hitting all of the major cities at rush hour. I feel bad because I don't even feel like talking most of the time our car rides are so much fun but honestly I could pass out right now! I think we have two more hours and then we will be at Brians parents house. Instead of me meeting his sister on sunday I'm going to meet her tonight. I wish I took more time on looking good this morning. I hate when people change plans on me but it is hard to keep a whole family on the same page. I think this drive would go better if there was stuff to look at but it's just road looooonnnnngggg road then traffic and more long road! On top of that my RLS (restless leg syndrome) is acting up. It makes sitting still torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy to hear your input :)