Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Daddy's little girl

My dad is a great dad. The best dad i could ever ask for. He's not my real father but he's always been there. My real father is nothing to brag about and I'm not coming from the perspective of a girl with daddy issuse I'm just telling it how it is. So basicall  have the worst dad someone could havethat if i probably lived with I'd be a pregnant droped out of highschool druggy and then i have a great dad that keeps me in my place wants the best out of life for me and is suuuuppppppeeeeerrrrr protective. To tell you the truth its never even bothered me before because thats how i was raised even now that I'm 18 i still dont have a curfew. My parents have to know who what when where and how and whenever thats done thats when i have to come home. There is no just going out because i want to everything has a time and a reason, but like i said I'm use to it and to somepeople thats just weird.  Like Brian. My dad says he doesnt have a problem with my boyfriend but he changes whenever he's around and it's put a big toll on our relationship. A couple weeks ago I invited Brian over fo bbq. Everything was going great. There is a place out where I live called Maxdell bridge. it's this old bridge that is suppose to be haunted. Well Brian never been and I wanted to take him. I told my parents and they didnt give me a time rame and I didnt give them a time frame. It was just going to be one of those spur of the moment types of thing. Well we werent even there for probably 30 minutes and we were on our way home. There is this really cool old cemetary out there thats why we took longer. As I'm getting close to my house I see my dads truck coming out of the drive way , he was going to hunt me down. He said he called me and noone answered. Which I would understand if He triedcalling me again and called Brian because he did ask for Brians number for situations like that and also HE HAS A TRACKER ON MY PHONE. When I got inside the house he goes nuts. Just scolding me infront of my boyfriend like I was 5 years old. The point of this story is whenever Brian comes around my dad has to show whos boss he changes. Its gotten to the point that Brian doesnt even want to come around not because he doesnt like my dad but because my dad changes how he treats me infront of Brian. It's hard me and my mom have talked about it and we think its because when he grew up he had his family with his mom and dad. It was him and 5 way older sisters. Well when his mom died his dad took him and got remarried and had 4 other brothers from his new stepmom. He just never fit in. Even seeing how his family is now there is just something missing. So we think he's so protective of the family he has because we are the only family he has and he doesnt want to lose us. Which i understand I love my dad to death but at some point he is going to have to let me grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy to hear your input :)