Thursday, October 20, 2011

1 More Day

Cowgirl Boots

I am so excited because tomorrow me and Brian are going down to Fort Worth to spend time with his family. Yup I feel some wings growing my parents are actually going to let me spend two nights with him. Well at his parents house if that even counts for anything, it does for me. We are going up there Friday then we are just going to hangout a bit. Then Saturday we are going to the Texas state fair. Which I'm really looking forward to because its suppose to be HUGE. I mean its an all day thing. I love stuff like that the carnival and the vendors and this is the place that comes up with something different to fry each year. I think this years fried food is fried butter.... that does not sound good at all. I feel like just talking about it my thighs have gotten a little bigger. His mom is really looking forward to going and I'm excited to see her again.

The first time I met his parents wasn't to long ago. I was really nervous but everything turned out great. So great that after we left the next day his dad called him and told Brian that I'm a keeper and not to mess this up and his mom emailed him basically the same exact thing :) I'm very happy that his parents like me and I really enjoy them too.

On Sunday I am going to Brian's home church to meet all of his friends that he grew up with then I'm going to have lunch with his family and his sister that I've never met before. I'm so excited to get this weekend started it is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy to hear your input :)