Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Great news

My dad has had a cancer scare for going on 2 months now. It's put a lot of stress on our family. You know how men get when they are worried about something but dont want to show it. They just start acting different? Well thats what happened. It was sad watching my parents just worry. Well today we finally got the results of my dads biopsy and everything was negative! My dad does not have cancer! Thank God :) I was so happy to find out the news I know my dad did not sleep at all last night but I know all of us will be sleeping a lot easier from now on. Today I surprised him at work to take him to lunch. I'm so happy about how things turned out. I could not imagine what life would be like with out my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy to hear your input :)