Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's been a while.

I haven't posted anything a while because I've been so busy. School is getting hectic. College is not a joke it's a serious thing. Today I take my final for nursing and I'm nervous because I have to do good but I'm excited because it's one less class I have to worry about. I will be happy when three o clock comes and goes and I have my test score and I'm done. My classes have gotten a lot harder. Psychology I still enjoy engllish is pretty tough but biology. Biology can just possibly be the death of me.  Photosynthesis is probably the easiest topic in biology. My teacher was talking about it for a good 50 minutes and I didn't even know the man was talking about photosythesis. It's pretty bad when the smart kids in the class fails every test with a 60. What am I suppose to do? Lord give me strength . I just don't know what I am going to do. I think a good idea would be to make a study group I'm going to try to do that before the next test.  I've been busy lately but just with school. Nothing exciting that's worth sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy to hear your input :)