Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Furniture shopping!

My boyfriend bought a new house. Today we went furniture shopping after I got out of class. We had a lot of fun. He found a great bed and a sofa with the love seat 2 end tables and a table/ ottoman for a great price. We got a lot done today. I love spending time with him and it was fun because every furniture store we went to they all thought we were married. So I got to play the part for a little bit. I can not wait til we actually live together. He actually wants me to move in already and start our life together but I still think I'm to young but I guess you never know what could happen, I am very tempted. I love that boy so much! After we finished shopping we went to go get some sushi. It was delicious. I had a very nice evening today <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower. Your blog looks quite interesting as I read through some of it. I saw about your trip to Fort Worth. Most of my family lives near Dallas so I go down there tons, but have only been to Fort Worth once. Also never knew about the Texas State Fair. That looks really fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog :)
    Yours seem pretty interesting as well. I'm going to follw you. Thats cool the actual state fair was actually in Dallas and I have never been there before. It was huge and just so much to do I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy to hear your input :)