Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday is over!

I love college just because my Thursdays are now my Fridays :) but other than that I kind of hate it. I feel like I wasn't prepared at all for it. I mean I thought college was suppose to be easy and its actually really kicking my butt. For instance Psychology Life span and development. It never fails that every time I think I did really good on a test I failed...and every time I think I failed I get like an A. It's stressing me out. I've actually considered dropping my biology classes just because everyone is failing. I think the problem is that nothing is made to be understood. Every simple thing is built up to be so complicated no one can even get their head wrapped around it. What else happened today hmmm okay I have an issue so I've mentioned before that my boyfriend has gotten his own house. Before he had roommates like 4 of them so me going over there was no problem for my parents.Well I'm nervous that now that he is going to have his own place I'm not going to be able to go to his house anymore. Which is weird because I am 18 years old technically I can do what ever I want. Should I be allowed to go to my boyfriends house? I'm so use to being on such a short leash with my parents that growing up is kind of hard. I guess I go back to thinking about if I had decided to leave the house and go to a college not near my home.They wouldn't be able to tell me my every move. I feel like that in this point of my life they need to just hope they raised me right so I make the right decisions and start letting go. I don't even have a curfew I just have to tell them everything I'm doing at all times and then come straight home. Is it just me or does it sound a little harsh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy to hear your input :)