Thursday, November 10, 2011

Busy busy busy!

I wish I wasnt such a procrastinator because school work and projects are catching up with me.I have my observations due for psychology next week. Basically I have to watch people and figure out stuff about them. Like hearing, vision, gross motor skills and other stuff but I cant use my opinion. So instead of saying the subject can hear good I have to say when the subjects name was called he responded automatically. I had a test today which I think I did great on a test to study for next week and an essay due .

What else has happened this week hmm. Yesterday I went to church and that's where I did my observations. The service was about prayer and how to pray. I can pray by myself at night like the words just flow out but when I had to go on stage for the prayer line I completely froze. A little girl came up to me and her request was to pray for her dad to start attending church. My prayer sounded horrible it was choppy I'm just not use to praying for people. Instead of beating myself up I just want to learn, I want God to help me be able to pray for people so I can be better in my church. Looking back now I wish I could try again.

On Tuesday I got my iPhone and I love it! I had to wait a whole week for it because sprint ran out but now that I have it, it was well worth it. My week has been full of studying not really anything to exciting I guess that's why it is so hard to write this Post right now :) I hope everyone is having a great week and Happy Veterans Day ahead of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy to hear your input :)