Monday, November 7, 2011

What a Jerk

I'm kind of upset at the moment. I feel very depressed I don't know if I'm pmsing or what but I just feel so down in the dumps. Anyways so you know Brian has been gone and we haven't hung out in a while. Well today I thought we could have dinner you know something. I made an effort to see him. He invited me over to cook for me which was really nice but I know I have mentioned before that my parents have letting go issues. Not my mom but my dad does. So now that my boyfriend is living by himself I just didn't feel like getting into it with my dad just to go see him. Thats why I wanted to do dinner, but no to Brian that was just the end of the world. Talking about how I let my dad ruin my life and all this other stuff. Being really rude. You know what he just moved into that house he couldn't even give me a break to talk to my parents it had to be then and there. I still don't get the big idea of why I had to go over there so bad. I really believe he just didn't want to let go of the topic of my controlling dad. I will deal with that at my own time and he shouldn't be pressuring me the way he did.I finally just said if that was the only way I'm going to see you then I don't want to see you. He complained how much he missed me and all of that crap this whole weekend but the moment he had a chance to see me  he didn't even take it. He chose to be stubborn about the situation. I'm so mad I hate when he gets stuck on a subject there is no getting him out of it. I would like someone that would rather take the chance to see me then argue about it. He stresses me out I'm already in a down mood and now I'm just mad. Ever since he left I don't feel like talking to him or seeing him. I could care less. I think its this mood I'm in but I'm not being rude or mean to him, I just don't have anything to say to him. So me making the effort to see him today to make myself feel better about us took a lot and he just threw it out the window. Guys are so complicated sometimes. I could really just scream at him but for now I'm taking the distance I so definitely need until I'm out of this mood. Don't you think he should of chosen to see me instead of fight about me coming over?

4 comments:

  1. I completley understand what your saying. Your 18 and of course your dad is going to have a hard time letting you go. He just wants to watch your back and make sure your make the right decisions in life. Eventually he will come around but your BF needs to understand there is a big difference when a guy is 18 and can do whatever than when a girl is 18 and is growing up. My parents let my brother have girls around all the time when he was younger. But i wasn't allowed my long term bf around. I didnt think it was fair but my mum got pregnant very young and almost all the people i graduated with have atleast 1 kid already and my parents didn't want me to throw my life away.
    Hope you feel better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, how long have u been together with him? I know sometimes things just went crazy or unacceptable, but I think that's life, sometimes parents don't understand u and sometimes u don't understand parents..lol..I guess u should just go with it all and have fun..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me and my boyfriend have been together for about a year and 6 months. I'm the only child so I expect it but your right I'm just having a good time :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Missunderstood thanks girl you are so right! It's a constant battle but I think one day I'm gonna miss my dad caring about my every move in life . My boyfriend just has to be less opionated which is really hard but they are both in my life so they have to deal with each other :)

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy to hear your input :)