Monday, November 14, 2011

Perfect day!

My aunt and uncle are visiting from San Antonio. Whenever they come up we go to a little town called Salado. Its just a cute little town full of Antique stores and craft places its just really cute . The whole town is basically one main street and normally they have something going on like the first weekend of every month is full of vendors, you really just never know what you are going to find. Before my ain't and uncle came up and we knew we were going to Salado me and my mom talked about Brian going. Yesterday we mentioned it to my dad and he just lost it which doesn't make sense at all. He gets jealous or worried or something but it's strange and I have never met another person like that. So it was difficult.

The other day Brian asks me why he never gets invited to stuff I do with my family because his family when they get together they just automatically expect me to go, I don't even need an invitation. I really think its because of the age difference but it's also because of my dad. I wish I could explain him better but I just can't put him into words. Anyways I stood my ground I mean my dad has to get use to him being around eventually . Let me tell you about my day:) we got up early this morning and went out o breakfast I originally didn't invite Brian because of how my dad was acting but my dad told me to invite him to breakfast. That was a plus. Breakfast was good my uncle is a very quirky person and he's the type that will embarrass people. Everyone got along really good .My uncle tried to embarrass Brian by making him pray but Brian just did it and he prayed very good. After breakfast we went to Salado. It was fun going through all the little store with him at one point we went to a place called B. Herd. It was this little old man that did oil paintings. They were gorgeous they looked like actual pictures. All of his paintings were from actual places in Texas. Brian bought three of them and they were all from the hill country. After we were all done shopping I thought Brian was just going to to go home but my dad actually invited him back to the house. I started a pot roast that morning so my dad invited him to come eat with us. I had a blast just hanging out with everyone. The food was delicious and the company was great. After we ate Brian offered to take me to work. I ended up seeing him all day. What a great day it was.
I started writing this post on Friday and I just finished, I've been very busy lately I'll tell you more about that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy to hear your input :)