Sunday, November 27, 2011

Its been a little while!

I've been so busy lately that I've forgotten to blog. Lets see My life is absolutely great right now like I have nothing to complain about. I'm happy with my Christian life my family life and my love life. School is still a little iffy but I'm getting a hold of it. Its only been my first semester so I'm not going to give up completely.
Lets see in earlier post I wrote about the fight I had with my boyfriend about going to his house. Well after talking to my parents about how all my intentions were good I finally went over. I had a great time. We cook chicken taquitos with cabbage that you sprinkled lime juice on. It was delicious. I love cooking with him. Its a lot of fun. After that we went to watch a movie. We decided to watch Death at a funeral. We thought it was the funny black people version but instead of that it was all British white people. We were in aw the whole movie. It was not what we expected at all. I had a great evening at first I was nervous but I got to thinking, that's kind of what it would be like to live there. I could so do it. Coming home to him. The thought gives me butterflies. 
 Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving by the way. So a big step happened over Thanksgiving Brian went with us. He met my whole family. That morning we had Thanksgiving at my moms moms house. We had a great time. My grandma loved my boyfriend, well everyone did. Besides the language barrier he fit right in.
Then we went to my dads families Thanksgiving that evening. It was a lot more people. We had a very nice time and were completely stuffed.
I know I could go into more details I just don't have a lot of time so I want to go over the basics I feel bad for taking such a long time to blog. Thanksgiving night we went to North star mall to do Black Friday at midnight. Which was really exciting except none of the stores we wanted to go to opened until 5 am. Everyone was disappointed. I wanted to go to Forever 21 and when we drove by people were camped out and everything. After the disappointment we went back home and slept I was exhausted. The next morning we tried again of course by then all the deals were gone but I still got a lot of cool things I wouldn't have found where I live. We shopped till we dropped and had a great day. We were suppose to do dinner with my grandma but it just didn't work out. Since Thursday I was feeling sick from my lower back and stomach so instead of staying later on Saturday we ended up going home early.

Overall great weekend, I'm really glad Brian got to meet my entire family :)

3 comments:

  1. i like your blog! i'm going to follow you. check mines out, i write about my experiences aswell.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute picture! :) I got to spend thanksgiving with my boyfriend too, yay! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog more often! =) I like to read about other people's life.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy to hear your input :)