Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Precious Puppy Love

Over Thanksgiving break I stayed with my grandma and aunt Mary. Let me give you some back up information . These are great Christian people that had a rough life. They live in San Antonio and in the worst part. My aunt Mary is the oldest of 4 sisters when my grandpa wasn't there my aunt stood up to be the breadwinner, she really never had a life of her own. Another thing is that Mary had a boyfriend (when she was in high school)and they were suppose to get married it didn't work out and she hasn't dated since. She's 55 well fifty something she might be younger than that. Anyways you get the point. It's been grandma and Mary my whole life you can't have one with out the other they are two peas on a pod. Which is sad because the other sisters got married with kids ect and Mary has just always been with my grandma she's never had a chance at her own life. Now the good part :)

Recently my aunt has bought a new gorgeous house which is great because where they lived before was the "hood" there was nothing but crime and there was never just peace and quiet. It was so bad that I was scared to stay there but by the grace of God nothing ever happened to them. They have a great brand new gorgeous house and now all they have to do is sell the old one. Well in the older house across the street a man died. Of course my grandma knew them they have lived there for like 40 years.

I'm going to skip forward in my story. The son of the man that died became very fond of my aunt. You have to know that this happened months ago. So I know that Mary has been talking to someone but not that much about it because I don't live there. The reason all of this came up is because I met him over thanksgiving. I really liked him. He's an older gentle but very sweet. When he came over he brought huge beautiful things of flowers one for Mary and one for my grandma. I'm so happy I hope they work out because if Something ever happened to my grandma my aunt would be alone. Thats really sad to think about but its true. When we were all sitting down just looking at black Friday adds. He showed my aunt a bbq pit and asked her if she wanted it for Christmas. Now that he's around he's helped them get there old house ready to sell and the new one ready to move into. She said he made it very clear that if she ever needed anything that he would be there. My aunt is very hesitant about getting in a relationship with him. By the end of the trip She admitted that she liked him and of course he REALLY liked her. I'm so happy or her I wish her the best because everyone needs a companion in life. One of my other aunts called the other day and said that they all got together at her house and my aunt Mary and Melchor ( the man that likes her) were holding hands.

I think they are they cutest thing, there is something about young puppy love but I don't think age matters at all, I wish her the best.

1 comment:

  1. That makes my heart melt. I think it's so cute and amazing when older people start dating. He seems like a great guy and your aunt deserves a chance to experience love. I really hope something becomes of this for both of them!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy to hear your input :)