Tuesday, November 1, 2011

All is well in paradise/ Halloweeeeeny

Two days ago, well you could  tell Brian had a lot on his mind too. We went to Church Sunday morning  but it was awkward we weren't fighting but you know I was having issues with him and I guess he was having issues with me. His mom came down to decorate his house and she got here early so she showed up at the Church. After second service I guess everyone was going out to eat I decided to go home because I already decided I was going to cook up some tortillas soup. It turned out delicious. He didn't talk to me for the rest of the day until probably 6 o clock. He just went off I felt like he's been angry about things and just ready to let me have it. Well they were minor and over jealousy stuff which I was glad to talk through to him. Then I told him my issues and I got to the point I was feeling hurt and at this point I didn't know if we were still going to be together. We still are though, are and long story short it ended with him saying how much I meant to him and if he could he would marry me tomorrow. Since then we have been great he has been treating me like queen :) we are more affectionate to each other and everything just feels right. I guess sometimes you just have to say it how it is if you want to save your relationship. 
For Halloween I went over to his new place and his mom cooked us dinner. Before we ate we went to go find pumpkins to carve and candy for the trick or treaters. Who new that on Halloween every store would be sold out of pumpkins. We ended up getting the small ones. When we got back we ate the delicious pot roast with carrots and potatoes and then started to draw out what we were going to carve on our pumpkins. Brian drew a bat I drew a cat and his mom said hers was a surprise. Trying to carve little pumpkins was definitely hard work and we gave up probably 20 minutes in. His mom actually one with the pumpkin carving I loved hers here's a picture.

After we finished and started to clean up my lip got a swollen bump on one side and I got huge bumps on my legs... I'm allergic to pumpkins.  I had know idea. We had a great time I love spending time with him and his family and I'm glad we always fix any dilemmas we have in our relationship. It was a fun Halloween except for the hives and huge lip!

2 comments:

  1. Allergic to pumpkins?! I am so sorry! Glad to hear that everything worked out. Sometimes it just takes those rocky moments to become even stronger and more confident in love!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy to hear your input :)