Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Law

Yesterday after a full day of shopping we went home. Then me and my mom decided we didn't have enough shopping so we decided to go back out for round two! So we are leaving the neighborhood and get on the highway. The speed limit is 70mph. First off you need to know my mom is one of those people that go 5 miles under the whole time and since she does this I'm always looking at the speedometer because she makes me mad. So I see her get to 70 then put it on cruse control and I was like okay she's doing good. Then we see a cop going to opposite way and I see my mom slow down and reset the cruse control onto 65. We pass a cop that was on the shoulder on the road we were in and of course my mom gets in the other lane out of courtesy. Well the cop gets behind us and turns on his lights and pulls us over. Which I was completely shocked. He comes up and of course " do you know why you got pulled over today", No we didn't and then he told us that we were going 82!! Like I said before I was actually watching the speedometer it never went above 70! I was so mad but of course me and my mom were in tears and when he leaves to go check her record she just starts praying and praying man she was praying a thousand miles per hour. Then he comes back and says whats wrong? my mom said you scare us.The cop was like you have never even gotten a citation, he then said " you two shouldn't be scared of the police we are the good guys, have a nice day". He didn't even give us a warning. That was a blessing . It makes me wonder though if he did give us a ticket that would of been so wrong. You cant fight stuff like that so I don't understand but Thank God it didn't work out that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy to hear your input :)