Monday, November 14, 2011

New Me!




I'm fighting with my boyfriend over something stupid and I cant even fight back. I'm crying but I'm not hurt. I'm upset but I'm at peace with myself. I was stressed but now I'm calm. Through the bad in this situation I'm stronger. I feel great. This mindless fight that had me with tissues everywhere and make up down my face. I needed that. The fight wasnt that bad but I needed that release. I feel new, I feel fresh I could dance I could sing I can shout out because its a new me. I feel beautiful, I feel special, things I havent felt for a while I'm feeling on my own. I dont need his compliments I discovered them on my own.

This is my new outlook. I am me. There is nothing I can do to become perfect, but I am going to try my hardest. I'm am going to be a better Christian and be a Bible Chrisitan. I've been living in this world. Everything the world wants you to see thats right but is wrong. I'm going to live by what is actually right. I feel great I feel like closing my eyes looking up at the sun and taking a deep breathe in.

2 comments:

  1. Finding yourself is such a fabulous feeling. It's like meeting someone new who you find incredibly interesting and amazing, and it's you. Kudos :) Live for you and no one else! And, to your comment about being perfect, imperfection is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!
    And yes its such a deep breath of fresh air :)
    You are so right I'm done with trying to be perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy to hear your input :)