Sunday, November 6, 2011

Work.

In case you didn't know I work at a nursery at my church. I love it I love taking care of the infants and watching them grow. It keeps me from having one of my own right now. Today work was really easy because no babies showed up. I think its because this weekend was the women's retreat and they came back today so everyone probably was just at home spending time with the family. Me and the teenagers that help me were just sitting around waiting for the babies to show up. While we were waiting in the nursery Mrs.Ivette came in with a special needs boy. This little boy had half of down syndrome and then something else. He was such a blessing though he knew sign language so it was cool seeing how he communicated with Mrs. Ivette. The way his face lit up when he was going from toy to toy was priceless. He was such a cute little boy and it really opened up my heart to be in his presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy to hear your input :)